It’s OK to be Nervous
Joining a gym can sometimes be intimidating. Here are answers to common questions we see when people first start CrossFit.
- Complimentary Trial Class: Review our available programs and register to try a class. We can explain what CrossFit is for hours but there is no better explanation that trying it yourself.
Our coaches are trained to asses your ability and movement patterns to best scale the workout of the day to meet you where you are.
This scalability allows athletes to safely experience our environment, training and get a glimpse of our culture.
- Schedule a Consultation: Some individuals like to meet with one of our coaches before giving classes a try. We welcome this and are happy to schedule a meeting to answer questions or discuss pre-existing circumstances
If you would like a consultation, email us here.
- Make sure you’ve eaten good food during the day.
- Hydrate (Drink to thirst)
- Bring a Water Bottle with you
- Listen to your coach, enjoy your workout.
You will likely be sore in the following days, so be sure to stretch, hydrate and eat good food following your first workout.
Fitness Program: Geared towards athletes focused on getting and staying in shape. Goals range from losing weight, gaining muscle, dancing to another program or just enjoying good workouts with friends. Complimentary trials and Drop-ins are welcome.
Sport Program: An advanced program for athletes who have been doing CrossFit for a while and would like to focus on barbell and gymnastic work, while still conditioning. Complimentary trials and Drop-ins are welcome.
Competition Program: For athletes interested in competition in the sport of fitness and able to commit to the program. Email us you are interested in this program.
Jääkarhu Weightlifting: A technique-based program designed to get athletes comfortable with a barbell and then help them develop strength using olympic movements. This program is led by Ricky Redus a National level Weightlifter.
Email us if you’re interest in this program.
We have more information on each program here, if you would like.
Our CommunityCome Try a Class
Share this Post